|Registration Fee||If paid by August 10, 2012 (Early-bird Registration)||If paid after August 10, 2012 (Late Registration)||Field Trip|
- The standard registration fee covers participation to the symposium, two oral presentations at maximum, one symposium handbook, one symposium buffet dinner and two symposium lunches.
- The student registration fee covers participation to the symposium, one oral presentation, one symposium handbook, one symposium buffet dinner and two symposium lunches. This registration requires validation. Students are required to upload a scanned copy (PDF file) of his/her student identification when registering for the symposium.
- Contributors who submit abstracts in concurrent sessions are recommended to make their registration before the abstract submission.
The contributors whose abstracts are accepted must complete the registration no later than August 31, 2012.
After the online registration has closed, abstracts without an official registration by their respective author/s will be forfeited.
- Contributors who submit the second abstracts in concurrent sessions must make their registration before the abstract submission.
- Online registration is by credit card payment only (via PayPal) and will be closed on September 1, 2012. Onsite registration will be opened during the symposium and is by cash payment only (Japanese Yen).
Copyright © 2012 The 8th APRU Research Symposium Organizing Committee